• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Piggies New Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janella

We have an old bird avairy that we don't use, so I decided to use it for the piggies instead.

Here is what it looks like as I laided the tarp down before I put the shavings and all the rest down( as you can see there is a door, which comes in handy) LOL

newcage2.jpg

As you can see it's quite roomy on both sides

newcage1.jpg

The boys checking out their new housing

newcage3.jpg

The girls in their new spot

newcage5.jpg

newcage4.jpg

This way the boys can look and smell the girls all they want ;D

Thanks, the only trouble is this morning when I woke, it had rained and wet all the shavings up half way on both sides, even thought it covered it all the way. So I will have to buy some more tarp and make a little type of annex so the water won't get into the cage and wet the shavings again, so I'll get that today.

On a lighter note, I was watching them this morning after I gave them there food, and Seanna was putting her bum up against the boys side and Remy was trying to get through to smell her. OMG Seanna is a hussy LOL :o

LOL the little tease! My girls do that when they are in the run with the boys next to it! :D

LOL my ladies do that to poor Harry so they have been nick names Tia the Tease and Maria the Minx lol great idea Julianne!

Atleast I'm not alone in this then, all the girls are teasers ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back