• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Piggies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikki2203

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j236/vikki2203/Pigs In Run/ there is 2 ps just so you know O0 If you click on them you can see bigger versions.

It is a link to an album as I took lots of pictures today and I cannot be bothered to link them all here ::) so I have just given you the album link.

I don't have grass at my house so I let them have a run around on the concrete and in the pictures where you can see the dog, we have a firm hold of it from behind, although it is very well behaved with the piggies.

AWWWW they are gorgeous i like Dougal but they are all gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks for sharing all those pics, they are fab! There all cute :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Gorgeous piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They are all really lovely - I do like Dougal though, love his buttery colouring!

All gorgeous! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back