• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My piggy christmas cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonpig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
each year my OH and I have done christmas cards for my family and friends featuring my piggies, last years being my Piggy Rum in a Christmas pudding - which will feature in Becklen's piggy calendar :)

We have been working hard coming up with ideas for this years card and so here is the photo that will be on the front of the cards, I have sent it off to be printed onto cards so hopefully should have the finished product next week

draft_a.jpg

That is awesome. How do you get that effect with the piggy heads in the baubles?

Aww there going to be great, i see people smiling as they open their cards

xx

That's clever! I love it!

I have piggy themed cards printed as well (from one of my pictures), but as I am sending them to forum friends, I do not want to spoil the surprise!

That is awesome. How do you get that effect with the piggy heads in the baubles?

He does it in photo shop. he gets the photo of the guinea pig and there is a feature in photo shop where you can wrap the photo round an object so he wrapped it round a sphere which gives the effect as though it is a reflection of the piggies looking into the bauble and then changed the colours to make it the colours of the baubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back