• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Piggy Family & Olly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeeachdaycount

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven finally had time to take some pictures and upload them so here is a little update of my piggy family which has rapidly grown from 2 to 6.

Firstly I had Leonidas & Xerxes back in May, this is them now;

Picture159.jpg

Then, I adopted Arnie from a friend who didn't want him anymore - he is a mad little thing who refuses to sit still for a picture so this was the best I could do! He currently lives alone alongside the others but I plan to get him done after xmas and he will then live with the little black girl who's picture is coming up!

Picture145.jpg

Then I went to an RSPCA rehoming day and fell in love with Olly who is now finally home with me after his recovery from his op. Anyone remember this gorgeous face?! No picture does him justice I swear!

Picture001.jpg

And finally, here are the latest additions to complete our family. These 2 girls are Olly and Arnie's future wives. I've just introduced Olly to them today and all has gone well so they're spending their first night together. When Arnie has been done, the little black one will move in with him.

Picture028.jpg

Picture002.jpg

And here they are after introductions!

Picture073.jpg

Picture131.jpg

We are one very happy piggy family!

Awwww such a gorgeous piggie family my fav has to be Xerxes he looks just like my Artie boy x) lovely pigtures thank you for sharing x)

Yes he's way past that, there was a delay between his op and me having him as he got an infection, so he was actually clear when I got him and that was several weeks ago so no babies for us! lol

Yes he's way past that, there was a delay between his op and me having him as he got an infection, so he was actually clear when I got him and that was several weeks ago so no babies for us! lol

thank goodness for that. Glad he has recovered and is getting his just rewards:))

Aww, they are all lovely! What gorgeous little piggies you have x):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back