• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Rats enjoying cooling down

Are those peas in the bottom? Cute footage of him popping his paws into the water.

Still not much to climb on though! :hmm:
I knew youd have to say something lol.
I am working on that, I have bits they do climb on, but because of lockdown I haven't been prioritising materials and catching the virus.

They have been climbing the chairs and climbing on my head and cutting my face open in the process

I knew youd have to say something lol.
I am working on that, I have bits they do climb on, but because of lockdown I haven't been prioritising materials and catching the virus.

They have been climbing the chairs and climbing on my head and cutting my face open in the process
Well I was just joking about Pedro’s parrot tree I offered you but fair enough!

You big meany. Glad they’ve been beating you up then, they’ve been getting my rat hypnotist vibes from this far away! :nod::))
I'm getting a lava ledge to put under the drink bottle so thst rufus wears his claws down. I've seen good reviews

I'm getting a lava ledge to put under the drink bottle so thst rufus wears his claws down. I've seen good reviews
I used them with chins but not ratties so no idea.
You can just trim the tiny sharp end of their claws if they’re too spiky, just with regular nail clippers (obv extra carefully as so tiny), mine used to wear theirs down with all their hours out climbing around really tbh.

I used them with chins but not ratties so no idea.
You can just trim the tiny sharp end of their claws if they’re too spiky, just with regular nail clippers (obv extra carefully as so tiny), mine used to wear theirs down with all their hours out climbing around really tbh.
Nice dig at the end 😏😉👍

I don't know why Alfie claws are fine and Rufuses are very sharp then. 🤔

Back