• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Three Cavy Girls... Very Pic Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangeinepig

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought I would post some pictures of my three guinea pigs Mars, Nugget and Popcorn. These photos are from when I just got Popcorn a few months ago but I will try and get more pictures over the weekend. :) The black and brown pig is Mars she is about 5 years old, The Big White pig is Nugget she is about three and the small pig is Popcorn who is probably less than 6 months old now (but younger in the pics)

My favourite pic (the one above)

Your piggies are gorgeous :love: Thanks so much for sharing their photos I hope you share lots more of them with us in the future

Lovely piggies! I love how little & cute Popcorn looks next to Nugget and Mars :wub:
Thank you and popcorn is so tiny :)
They seem a happy trio & it looks like the 2 older ladies are quite protective of Popcorn.
Yes they are quite protective over popcorn. I'm hopefully going to have at least 5 guinea pigs all together when I get my shed in spring :)
Your piggies are gorgeous :love: Thanks so much for sharing their photos I hope you share lots more of them with us in the future
You bet I will be sharing more pics of my pigs soon

Lucky you! I am going to have to stop at 2 sets of 2 boys unless I convert my spare bedroom into a piggy room which one of my granddaughters is trying to convince me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back