• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Tinsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky_Ewok

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
At the weekend I lost Tinsel, a rescue pig I adopted from the RSPCA Walsall over a year ago. I am devastated and it was so sudden, I don't what caused his illness but he fought for two weeks and was seeming to be getting better on the antibiotics but passed away early Sunday morning. I can't tell you how much I will miss this little guy, couldn't ask for a better guinea pig and his signature funny face! Rest in peace my little TInny <3 GiGi and I love you <3

11401419_10205677636834364_6144158661889303529_n.jpg

tinny.jpg

What a beautiful piggy. I am sorry for your loss.

I am ever so sorry for your loss; poor Tinsel! You did all you could and gave Tinsel love and happiness during his time with you. That is sadly all we can do.

RIP Tinsel

That's very sad indeed. Huge hugs to you. We love all of our piggies, but some take a bigger piece of our hearts somehow, and leave a larger hole when they leave.
What a gorgeous piggy. Popcorn free Tinsel xx

What an awful shock, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little lad. Massive hugs to you x x

RIP Tinsel
x x

Hugs to you. Heartbreaking to lose a piggy and he was obviously so well loved. Popcorn free handsome fluffy boy x

i'm so very sorry. what a gorgeous little piggy. sweet dreams little one x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back