• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my two dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just had a laugh at my two dogs George 7yr Springer and Horror 11 1/2yr Little White Fluffy Dog George eating his breakfast in walks Horror one growl George runs in to lounge (Where i am) Horror eats George's food! He could eat her in two bites! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
They are cute though she has taught him in to months he's been here to She will bark when postie comes and he runs barking to post box! she sits looking smug!
Soooo Cute! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They sound soooo adorable, quite a team.
Devious doggies. :D >:D ;D
Put some piccies on Ron, please..............

OOh please pop some pictures on id love to see them ,especailly as i have a springer :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

The 'Lady' of the House (a proper little madam!) Horror
coverdale07097.jpg

and the daft But goregous George!
coverdale07034.jpg

currently having a laptop lap dog moment of Horror sat on my lap while i'm on me lap top!
and yes they are both total sweeties!
Ron

I want to dognap George, they are both gorgeous. :smitten: :smitten:
Thanks for sharing the pics Ron. O0

every one who meets George wants him if he ever gets dognapped (he's chipped by the way! :police: ) i'd have to say everyones a suspect!
Horror is a very attatched doggie who does not take kindly to strangers hence her 'victim' list of 15 people she has drawn blood on! including me! :smitten: :smitten:

Aww I love Horror, what a name...bless her! She reminds me of a dog I found when I was 17, she was pregnant and abandoned mum wouldn't let me keep her! So she had to go to the Police Station! :(

The tywo cuties have been to the vets!
IBC infectious bronchious cough aka kennel cough
dunno where they got it probably friendly george on his daily walks!
jabs and tablets for both and plenty of rest! Horrors happy! George not!
that and francis having a relapse of his bottom problem!
turning in to the vets convolesence home!
:D ;D
tablets are easy with both though! = Nutella spread! they sit their looking for more! >:D

AWWW They are both so beautiful xx George is very similar in markings to my Jessie. I didnt want a springer i wanted a cocker as id always been brought up with them but it was Russ who pushed for her.And i would never go without a springer now. They have so much love understanding and Patience x

Aw, Horror looks so sweet yet rather regal! Who would know she was such a naughty girl! ;D I just love her name!

Gorgeous George looks great fun, and lovely to cuddle and play with! :smitten:

Hope their kennel cough has got better Ron :) They are both adorable. As I mentioned when I met you we used to have a Horror look alike called Fluffy -here she is with Brin sadly they are both over the rainbow bridge now.
FluffyBrinsmall.jpg

This is what Fluffy looked like when she arrived with me as an emergency foster from the RSPCA
fluffy.jpg

They gave her 10days to live and she lasted 3.5years and at the ripe old age of 16 crossed over the bridge.
I just love little characterful white terrier type girls Horror is fab :smitten:

Vikki they look so cute! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Cobwebandpigpig George is getting used to getting cuddles he's not sure when we make a big fuss of him hes allways 2 inches away from either of us bless him!

Lol when I took her back for her booster at the rspca kennels (fur had mostly grown back by then) Terri the inspector was there and pointed to Fluffy and said to the kennel hands, "guess who that is"..... it was met with shrugs....... "sorry Vikki", says Terri, "girls that is PIG DOG!" I had to laugh apparently they all called her that after she had been shaved. They got over a bin bag worth full of matted fur off her, her elderly owner could not cope with the growling and moodiness at grooming time.
George is a cutie pie, Charlie has always wanted a spaniel but we have this fella (I had him before Charlie came into our lives)
Dill has learnt that his Daddy is not so used to being the leader of a dog pack yet lol!
Shhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

With Mummy he knows to behave!
Dillgif.gif

now thats the look i get from George head on lap 'look at me' look
my friend has taken photos of Horror today and this is one of the 'rough shots' emailed this evening
DSC_36071.jpg

what you reckon My little Angel :D

awwwwwwwwww super duper cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I can see the 0:) as if this little guy would ever do nothing wrong :smitten:
stories it must just be all stories from you Ron ::) ;D ;D ;D

Photographer did a fab job O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back