• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My whole herd in one picture!

Well done. I have mine in a line up. But Meg got bored and decided to wander off! Luckily I managed to snap this picture just in time! It was not an easy task. Tom (my youngest) kept having to put them back.
View attachment 88946
Yeah it was like a juggling act to get mine all there!

Lovely photo! :luv:x
I'm already over my head trying to take a photo of my two! :))

Are they all girls? I would love to add more. I have two boars.
I have two neutered boars (the crested one and the one with the tan stripe on his nose). And Sven the skinny pig is being neutered on Monday. I sit in the run with them outside when Sven is with all the girls to make sure there is no funny business! He really likes Elsa (the biggest one), they lay next to each other with the bars between them in their cage inside, so I’m hoping after the 6 weeks he can have her as his little wife! He currently lives with Kristoff and the rest live in the adjoining cage.

Very sweet! The second one looks like their are doing a photo shoot for their upcoming album!

Wow and I struggled to get this pic of my two girls, Mabel kept turning round and sticking her bum out to the camera, they much prefer to snuggle up top and tail! 20180607_172522.jpg
I literally had a 15 second window to get this pic, just after I took this they were snuggled up like this....20180607_173121.jpg

Back