• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Youtube Account Seems To Be Fast Today So I Thought I Would Upload Some Vids- Here's One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you play very well. And you sing great, too! What an accomplishment. I can't imagine the hours! I think it's just wonderful when ordinary people have extra-ordinary talents. I don't mean to say that you're ordinary, because obviously you aren't, but who knew? Thanks for posting. You're really quite good and show lots if emotion and I think your budgies are fortunate to have such entertainment. Keep playing.

Wow, you play very well. And you sing great, too! What an accomplishment. I can't imagine the hours! I think it's just wonderful when ordinary people have extra-ordinary talents. I don't mean to say that you're ordinary, because obviously you aren't, but who knew? Thanks for posting. You're really quite good and show lots if emotion and I think your budgies are fortunate to have such entertainment. Keep playing.
Wow! Thank-you :) My silly budgies recently moved downstairs and they still squawk like crazy devils at everything hahaha!

A fiesty one?
Oh man! I started out with just Eamon, who was hand tamed. I found it too risky to have a hand tamed budgie when I own a labrador. So I got Eamon a friend. I have to be careful even when I put their seed dishes into the cage because next thing you know Ivee is hanging from one of my fingers and they have strong beaks! I can't blame her though as she came from a family with pokey fingered toddlers! I sometimes refer to her as "Baby Satan" but I swear it's in a affectionate way Lol

You are quite the pet lover:) We only own guinea pigs and I wouldn't have considered myself a pet-person until piggies can burrowing into my heart.

I was wondering why you're up so late, thinking you were in the UK but then I realized you're in Alberta. (I'm in Ontario.)

You are quite the pet lover:) We only own guinea pigs and I wouldn't have considered myself a pet-person until piggies can burrowing into my heart.

I was wondering why you're up so late, thinking you were in the UK but then I realized you're in Alberta. (I'm in Ontario.)
Lol! I should probably head to bed soon- we're going out for breakfast tomorrow morning! :drool: Yeah I like birds, I have 20 altogether! They're such funny characters to watch and easy to care for! I have a big bunny too! She's a wild child :) Piggies are great pets! They're such happy little things!

Lol! I should probably head to bed soon- we're going out for breakfast tomorrow morning! :drool: Yeah I like birds, I have 20 altogether! They're such funny characters to watch and easy to care for! I have a big bunny too! She's a wild child :) Piggies are great pets! They're such happy little things!
Holy nuts, 20 birds? That's impressive. My kids wish we had ten more piggies but I'm happy with the love two provide :)

I should go to bed soon too. Just waiting for my husband's flight to land safely in Amsterdam in a bit. Then I can rest, knowing he's safely across the pond :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back