My Youtube Channel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post on here officially about my YouTube channel HansPiggies. I've been doing it for a month now and wondering how to make people aware of my channel. I don't want to bombard other people's YouTube channels in the comments but the usually way of promoting it to friends and family on Facebook etc I feel I can't really do. Guinea pigs are a pretty niche hobby and no one on my Facebook friends list would be interested or even get it I don't think. And obviously I only want subscribers from people who actually want to watch my content not just my friends who subscribe but don't even want to watch them! :))
So I was wondering if any one would like to check them out and give me ideas on how I could expand, or if they don't appeal then how I could improve...I don't mind honesty haha! Anyway thanks to any one who gets a chance to :)
Here's a link to one of my videos
I'm not sure how to do a link just to the channel haha I'm useless!

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's a great video, and your piggies are very interesting to watch, and gorgeous! :luv:
Might I add that your voice isn't one of those that makes me fall asleep so that's a good thing :))XD

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's a great video, and your piggies are very interesting to watch, and gorgeous! :luv:
Might I add that your voice isn't one of those that makes me fall asleep so that's a good thing :))XD
Yey that's always a good thing :D my hubby said I sound like I have a phone voice on them haha! I'm obviously not completely relaxed yet! :p

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It sounded fine to me! I don't like talking on the phone, or on videos, just makes me voice sound like I have a heavy cold lol

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Blah no, you just sound a bit nervous hehe, but I wouldn't even have the guts to do a vid lol

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hehe :D It's not your fault :)

If I was doing it I'd be stuttering the whole time lol, I can't even speak properly on the phone, let alone on a video.

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been wanting to make some myself but I'm too nervous! Maybe once the shed is up I'll do some filming. :)
Ooo yeah you definitely should! Film one and see if you like it, don't have to upload it if you don't like how it turns out! :) Part of me thinks I need to edit mine, add music etc as so many of the ones I watch are so slick and have all this fancy stuff. But then my fav ones to watch are just the talky real life ones like I do but not sure if most people like that or not :/

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooo yeah you definitely should! Film one and see if you like it, don't have to upload it if you don't like how it turns out! :) Part of me thinks I need to edit mine, add music etc as so many of the ones I watch are so slick and have all this fancy stuff. But then my fav ones to watch are just the talky real life ones like I do but not sure if most people like that or not :/

I agree. I think when it's 'over dressed' and takes ages to get to the point because of all the editing I get bored. I prefer your style of videos too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.