• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Youtube Channel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post on here officially about my YouTube channel HansPiggies. I've been doing it for a month now and wondering how to make people aware of my channel. I don't want to bombard other people's YouTube channels in the comments but the usually way of promoting it to friends and family on Facebook etc I feel I can't really do. Guinea pigs are a pretty niche hobby and no one on my Facebook friends list would be interested or even get it I don't think. And obviously I only want subscribers from people who actually want to watch my content not just my friends who subscribe but don't even want to watch them! :))
So I was wondering if any one would like to check them out and give me ideas on how I could expand, or if they don't appeal then how I could improve...I don't mind honesty haha! Anyway thanks to any one who gets a chance to :)
Here's a link to one of my videos
I'm not sure how to do a link just to the channel haha I'm useless!

That's a great video, and your piggies are very interesting to watch, and gorgeous! :luv:
Might I add that your voice isn't one of those that makes me fall asleep so that's a good thing :))XD

That's a great video, and your piggies are very interesting to watch, and gorgeous! :luv:
Might I add that your voice isn't one of those that makes me fall asleep so that's a good thing :))XD
Yey that's always a good thing :D my hubby said I sound like I have a phone voice on them haha! I'm obviously not completely relaxed yet! :p

It sounded fine to me! I don't like talking on the phone, or on videos, just makes me voice sound like I have a heavy cold lol

Blah no, you just sound a bit nervous hehe, but I wouldn't even have the guts to do a vid lol

hehe :D It's not your fault :)

If I was doing it I'd be stuttering the whole time lol, I can't even speak properly on the phone, let alone on a video.

I've been wanting to make some myself but I'm too nervous! Maybe once the shed is up I'll do some filming. :)
Ooo yeah you definitely should! Film one and see if you like it, don't have to upload it if you don't like how it turns out! :) Part of me thinks I need to edit mine, add music etc as so many of the ones I watch are so slick and have all this fancy stuff. But then my fav ones to watch are just the talky real life ones like I do but not sure if most people like that or not :/

Ooo yeah you definitely should! Film one and see if you like it, don't have to upload it if you don't like how it turns out! :) Part of me thinks I need to edit mine, add music etc as so many of the ones I watch are so slick and have all this fancy stuff. But then my fav ones to watch are just the talky real life ones like I do but not sure if most people like that or not :/

I agree. I think when it's 'over dressed' and takes ages to get to the point because of all the editing I get bored. I prefer your style of videos too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back