• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Youtube Dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalLover

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Things like this may be annoying but I'm so passionate about guinea pigs that I'm starting a youtube channel! I'm not an expert but it would be great if you could check it out! ❤️

Cool idea, I would suggest taking some general videos, maybe introduce your guinea pigs? Say stuff about how you look after them etc.

I think introducing your guinea pigs and beginners guides would be good like the others have said. A lot of the audience will most likely be people looking for care advice. :)

You could talk about the importance of cage size, the benefits of a healthy diet, bathing, nail trimming, general health tips, sexing etc. Good luck. X

Love your video, outdoor and indoor hutch / cage videos would be good as well as reviewing different piggy bedding - care fresh, fitch, aubiose , megazorb ... :):love:

Hi I have also just started a Youtube channel, not sure if it is any good but would love if any one could check it out? No idea how to get started with views etc to be honest! :p I checked yours out Animal Lover put but you haven't uploaded since February...are you still continuing with it? I thought the treat video was a great idea! My channel is called HansPiggies
Thanks x

Hi I have also just started a Youtube channel, not sure if it is any good but would love if any one could check it out? No idea how to get started with views etc to be honest! :p I checked yours out Animal Lover put but you haven't uploaded since February...are you still continuing with it? I thought the treat video was a great idea! My channel is called HansPiggies
Thanks x

will check this out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back