• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mymble “Little My”

Tinka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’d like to formally introduce my little girl, Mymble!

I adopted her back in January, for my very elderly guinea pig, Tuulikki, after her lifelong companion Tove passed away. Unfortunately, Tuulikki has also passed since. Thus commencing my search for a friend.

Mymble is currently 5-ish months old. She is a mostly white Abyssinian who loves parsley and popcorning and zooming around in circles.

Welcome to her thread!

583F45C0-A724-473D-87F0-21C6C7E4439A.jpeg

She is a real beauty :luv: :love: hope she finds a new friend soon- are there any rescues near you?

Well hello lovely Mymble! :luv:
Good luck with the search for a new companion for her. Keep us posted when there's any news, won't you?

She is a real beauty :luv: :love: hope she finds a new friend soon- are there any rescues near you?
Yes, but their reputation is spotty. Mymble was from a rehoming ad online so I might go that route again.

Oh she’s a beauty! Good look with finding her a little friend, keep us all posted x

After a long, long search, I am getting ready to go check out a potential match for Mymble! If all goes well, she will be joining our tiny family sometime in the coming week. c:

Poor Mymble and I had to go through a bout of severe weather together. A couple nights ago there were some strong storms and tornadoes in my area, so I put Mymble in her carrier as a precaution and slept with her beside my bed just in case the we had to quickly go to the basement. Fortunately we were okay, but I realized the importance of having an emergency plan. Having an extra stash of food that is quick to grab, a sturdy carrier, extra water bottle etc.

Anyways. Here’s little miss Mym...

204C8C51-6225-44FF-9620-2EA802A820F4.jpeg

Back