• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Myrtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

soozn

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We lost our lovely little Miss Myrtle today. We rescued her back in July and she settled in really well with Parsley. They both went in for surgery today: Parsley to have a lump removed from his eyelid (unlikely to be a 'nasty', thankfully) and Myrtle to be spayed after the vet examined her and felt a big ovarian cyst. The vet and I 'ummed and ahhhed' about whether to take it out but decided it might well cause problems in the future so better out than in. When he operated he found two big cysts and there were lots of complications - haemmorhage etc. He is a great guinea pig vet and really fought for her. She came round but passed away soon after.

Bye bye lovely Myrtle, such a pretty grey cuddly little girl. x

awwww so sad, poor Myrtle, obviously her time to go, at least she had all those lovely months with you and Parsley, rip sweet girl xxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear about little Myrtle's passing. This must be an awful time for you. Just to say I am thinkin about you and Parsley. Hope he's recovering well. xx

Beth xx

Tried to thank you all for your kind words and thoughts but the 'thanks' buttons didn't work!

So...thank you x

Oh no what a shock whee are sorry about little Myrtle 8...8...8...
RIP Myrtle run free at the bridge little one, popcorn thru the green meadows and enjoy munching on the clover and dandelions, you'll be very very sadly missed by mummy and Parsley but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............. :(

Whee too would like to wish little Parsley a speedy recovery and hope that you both will be ok HUGE HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Myrtle. Run free x

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I'm glad Myrtle was so well and happy before her op and didn't have to endure suffering.

Parsley is well and fairly lively today: a bit subdued (not surprising - he had a general anaesthetic yesterday and is missing his friend) but he's eating and drinking well. We're giving him lots of cuddles. In due time (without ever forgetting Myrtle) we will be back to Kate at the piggy rescue to get him a new little friend.

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I'm glad Myrtle was so well and happy before her op and didn't have to endure suffering.

Parsley is well and fairly lively today: a bit subdued (not surprising - he had a general anaesthetic yesterday and is missing his friend) but he's eating and drinking well. We're giving him lots of cuddles. In due time (without ever forgetting Myrtle) we will be back to Kate at the piggy rescue to get him a new little friend.

Awww I am so sorry to hear about Myrtle, its not nice that she had those cysts etc. At least she spent the last few months with you and enjoy it. R.I.P little one xxxxx

I am so sorry; I lost my Fflur in March in a spaying op for huge - and sitll growing - ovarian cysts and really feel for you!

RIP Myrtle - you have given her love and a happy life

Sorry to hear this sad news,

RIP Myrtle run free little one x

Hugs and kisses for parsley hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back