• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I cut my boys nails whenever i think they are too long, but Harrys are fine since i last cut them however Zubins have curled and its awkward to cut them did i do it wrong the first time? do you think this is hurting him?
x

Nope you didnt do them wrong. Both my piggies nails are like this. Do they curl so they touch the skin? if they do they will need cutting.

if you have a photo post it so we can see.

No nothing like that they look a bit like Kellys Tonics nails almost identical i just wondered if its hurting him he doesnt seem in any discomforT?

Curling nails don't hurt at all, they just need regular trimming to keep them shortened.

Tonnis nails are no longer curled a little at the end, just have to grab him for quick trims! ;D

Ton's feet are flat - his nails go to one side. They have always been like this, so that's why his nails will always seem to have a bit of a curl to them.

I wondered if it wa the same for Zub as the other twos nails are fine? x

I'm not too sure how they get like that, cos Ton's have been like that when I got him over 6 plus years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back