• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

nails

It’s when they extend too far beyond the quick, start to cut etc.
its best to have a vet do it if you are unsure of when and how to cut. A vet (or vet nurse) can do it for you and show you how to do it. When you’re more confident and have watched it being done enough times, you may be able to do it yourself

It’s when they extend too far beyond the quick, start to cut etc.
its best to have a vet do it if you are unsure of when and how to cut. A vet (or vet nurse) can do it for you and show you how to do it. When you’re more confident and have watched it being done enough times, you may be able to do it yourself
Thankk youu !

As I said on your other thread, you shouldn’t be keeping him alone. Does he have any hay? I can’t see any in the photo. He also needs bedding of some sort in the bottom of his cage.

As I said on your other thread, you shouldn’t be keeping him alone. Does he have any hay? I can’t see any in the photo. He also needs bedding of some sort in the bottom of his cage.
yes, he does have hay and a bed. i had just put him another cage because i was cleaning his main cage.

yes, he does have hay and a bed. i had just put him another cage because i was cleaning his main cage.

Do make sure he is never without hay.
he really needs a friend. Guinea pigs need to live with another piggy. Those who are kept by themselves get lonely

Back