• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Name - Freddie or Reggie

piggl

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I need your guy’s help.
This is wee freddie, short for Wilfred (to go with his older companion Winnie or Winston.)

I just got him saturday and he is only 7 weeks old. Everyone in my family is sure that he looks like a Reggie, short for Reginald (We like to give our pigs formal names).
So what I am wondering is, does he look like a Freddie or a Reggie.

I guess he is sort of wild like a Reggie, but I just really think the name freddie is cute (and the matching W names, I love)
But I do have to admit I keep forgetting his name, oops!

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpeg
    IMG_1567.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 27
  • winnie_and_freddie.jpeg
    winnie_and_freddie.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 20
I need your guy’s help.
This is wee freddie, short for Wilfred (to go with his older companion Winnie or Winston.)

I just got him saturday and he is only 7 weeks old. Everyone in my family is sure that he looks like a Reggie, short for Reginald (We like to give our pigs formal names).
So what I am wondering is, does he look like a Freddie or a Reggie.

I guess he is sort of wild like a Reggie, but I just really think the name freddie is cute (and the matching W names, I love)
But I do have to admit I keep forgetting his name, oops!

Use both names for a week and see which one sticks by the end of it. Piggies often name themselves as you get to know them better. ;)

I like Wilfred and Winston. So I’m team Freddie.

Looks like Reggie is winning as such, but I think I will give him a chance with both names and see what feels like him.

I do have to admit his very large personality is starting to lean towards Reggie, as much as I love Winston and Wilfred.

Back