Name Help Please! Tell Me Yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillyemm

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We've just brought home our new babies :) but we're having the same old name puzzle! I'm never very good when it comes to choosing names.

What are your babies called? Guinea pigs or other animals.

We have two girls, one that is ginger with a tiny white spot on her head and the other is white with a couple of ginger patches. I like names that go together in their pair.

We already have one piggie called Punky, a rabbit called Poppet, hamsters called Pumpernickel and Coconut and a dog called Bella.

In the past we've already used Bubble and Squeak, Mimi and Jess, Pippy, Nougat and Lily.

We've discussed possibles of Mango & (would have been Coconut but we've used it), Anna & Elsa, Buttercup & Daisy or Clover. Erm...

Help!

i had a maisie, and now have a mollie. think they would go nice together too :)

My piggies are Maisy and Poppy. Poppy is a golden agouti and also my profile pic Maisy is a crested. Pic is of Maisy. Mango and Peach would go nicely and they are both fruits.image.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
We have got Blossom, fizz, nibbles, red Lazer, biscuit and crumble. Then also Scamp and Pumpkin-Little.

My girls are Pixel and Widget and my man-pig is called Thor :)

Mine are all boys, but piggies are Galaxy, nibbles, Roddy and beanie and our dogs- lucky and Bob

We've just brought home our new babies :) but we're having the same old name puzzle! I'm never very good when it comes to choosing names.

What are your babies called? Guinea pigs or other animals.

We have two girls, one that is ginger with a tiny white spot on her head and the other is white with a couple of ginger patches. I like names that go together in their pair.

We already have one piggie called Punky, a rabbit called Poppet, hamsters called Pumpernickel and Coconut and a dog called Bella.

In the past we've already used Bubble and Squeak, Mimi and Jess, Pippy, Nougat and Lily.

We've discussed possibles of Mango & (would have been Coconut but we've used it), Anna & Elsa, Buttercup & Daisy or Clover. Erm...

Help!
Anna and elsa are lovely names id probably name two girls after Disney princess names. I only have one boy guinea pig called Russell at first but now changed to Chucky lol

Very cute names! I love that they are both flowers! I like 'theme names' like that for pets... when I had hedgehogs, they were all named after plants with spikes (we had Hawthorne, Bramble, and Thistle.) I had Primrose or Briar picked out for another one, but we got guinea pigs instead. The kids were more in charge of naming the guinea pigs (though I reserve veto power, as my youngest wanted to name one 'Butt-face!') So for pigs we've had Linney (after the guinea pig from Wonder Pets), Frenzy (after a Transformer), Sundae (because my daughter thought her coloring looked like a caramel ice cream sundae), and Hadley (after Hadley's Hope, the colony that gets decimated by aliens in the movie Aliens, which is my son's favorite movie.) So clearly, there's no theme going on there!

Very cute names! I love that they are both flowers! I like 'theme names' like that for pets... when I had hedgehogs, they were all named after plants with spikes (we had Hawthorne, Bramble, and Thistle.) I had Primrose or Briar picked out for another one, but we got guinea pigs instead. The kids were more in charge of naming the guinea pigs (though I reserve veto power, as my youngest wanted to name one 'Butt-face!') So for pigs we've had Linney (after the guinea pig from Wonder Pets), Frenzy (after a Transformer), Sundae (because my daughter thought her coloring looked like a caramel ice cream sundae), and Hadley (after Hadley's Hope, the colony that gets decimated by aliens in the movie Aliens, which is my son's favorite movie.) So clearly, there's no theme going on there!

Lol @ Butt-face! My little girl is 7 so some of our ideas were cartoon/film/toy based. Clover is a rabbit from Sofia the First and obviously Anna and Elsa are from Frozen. Our rabbit Poppet is named after a Moshi Monster! Mimi and Jess were from the Jess cartoon that I can't remember the name of but was a follow on from Postman Pat. If we ever have a pair of boys she wants Ant and Dec!

Someone I rehomed two of my surprise babies to let her son name them; they ended up as Pock Pock and Ginger Bum... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back