• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Name help please!

Hannah_xx

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Australia, Victoria. (originally from Essex, UK)
I feel like a decided on ‘Lotties’ name too quickly, And I DO like it but I’m just not quite sure it’s the right name for her.
I’ve had her just under a week and she has already shown me that she has a huge personality. She’s energetic, funky haired, and friendly. And she learnt within about 2 days the noise of the fridge and a plastic bag, She is very Squeaky! Always wheeeeeeking!

Shes absolutely desperate to get to the other pigs, and when they all meet through the bars it seemed to go quite well. So tomorrow going to introduce them all.. eeeek so nervous!
Here are some name ideas, what do you like best?

Lottie
Phoebe
Freya
Keiko

7F3DFAC2-D99E-452C-A3E5-F3EF0CF7767E.jpeg8D95507A-D5E1-4CCE-B888-FD3BEEC3FA02.jpegF83FE610-21B2-4A01-8AC0-1BC3E1256C83.jpeg

Not sure how to pronounce it (sorry) but I love the look of Keiko it really suits her funky hair and big personality

I like freya and phoebe although I'm biased towards phoebe as shes my favourite friends character. So if we pretend phoebe buffay doesnt exist then freya xx

Terrible with names!
Hairy alpaca pig -Sheepy!
Naughty rat -Naughty Boy! :doh: Just suited them! :))
Aliona’s the most thought out name for me but I had a bit more time to ponder before she arrived (was called Lightening, not girly enough for a lady at my house! So got the Russian girl’s name for Light!)

You know her better, I’m going by your choice! :love: She’s absolutely stunning though, I want a crazy fur-do cuddle from the beauty! :luv:Xx

She looks like a little punk/rocker with that hair, so first things to come to mind were Courtney (Love), Gwen (Stefani) or Stevie (Nicks) 😊
She's gorgeous :love:

She looks like a little punk/rocker with that hair, so first things to come to mind were Courtney (Love), Gwen (Stefani) or Stevie (Nicks) 😊
She's gorgeous :love:
When you said Punk/Rocker I immediately thought of Suzi Quattro and Siouxsie Sioux! Must be showing my age:fog:

Keiko sounds good, or Lottie 💕
What about Scruffy, Scruffball of Scruff (as she has long fluffy hair)?
She is absolutely gorgeous 💗

Back