• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Name help please

Spaniel

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No name is feeling right for my new boar!

He’s 3 years old, medium size, mostly dark brown agouti with some stripes of a creamy pale orange colour (hard to explain) and a little white. He has big eyes and a very pink nose.

He’s very friendly, laid back, sweet, chatty and playful.

Any ideas?

Dexter
Fred
Albert
Pinky

Do you have another pig? Because sometimes names go together like Bill and Ben or pinky and perky.
Would love to see a picture if you’d like to share. 😃

I’m useless on names. The only advice I can give is to choose a name you are happy for him to be called at the vets, then test it coupled with your surname in case that’s how the vets call them in at your practice. The best one I heard a few years ago was Tina Turner!

Think we might add Terry back to the list..

Tiger
Teddy (Bear)
Wilbur
Perry
Terry
Reese

Really can’t decide!

We’ve never struggled with a name this much. We’re annoying ourselves now!

So we’re between Perry and Reese.

We’re nearly there..

I’m useless on names. The only advice I can give is to choose a name you are happy for him to be called at the vets, then test it coupled with your surname in case that’s how the vets call them in at your practice. The best one I heard a few years ago was Tina Turner!
:)) I was very embarrassed taking my mums cat (Daisy’s mum) to the local vet years ago where they call out surnames, her name’s Stinky! 😆🙈

Back