• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Name Our New Piggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred21

New Born Pup
Reaction score
First he was named "Pepe" because the front of him looks like a skunk.
His back end looks like a Star Trek Tribble, so we might name him Tribble.

zGWUYW7.jpg

For some reason, he makes me think of Freddie Mercury (?!) so how about Freddie?

I think he looks like a Tribble to me! Good luck with names!:)

I agree. He just seems more like a Tribble than a Pepe to me. Pepe is more a girls name than a boys and Tribble, Idk anything about Star Trek, but isn't the character a boy? Tribble just suits your piggy more, but it's up to you to decide what name you want to give your piggy! =)

I think pèpe le pew suits him! What is his character/personality like?

For Vikachue:
The word Tribble comes from the Star Trek episode "The Trouble with Tribbles". Tribbles were small, friendly, furry creatures with no visible head or rear end that were born pregnant. They over-ran the Enterprise (or as my brother called it, the Starship SecondPrize!).

For Vikachue:
The word Tribble comes from the Star Trek episode "The Trouble with Tribbles". Tribbles were small, friendly, furry creatures with no visible head or rear end that were born pregnant. They over-ran the Enterprise (or as my brother called it, the Starship SecondPrize!).

See... small, friendly, and furry creatures, just like the guinea pig. =)

I think pèpe le pew suits him! What is his character/personality like?

Too new to tell. He is still kind of shy.

A little while ago, my granddaughter watched a Pepe Le Pew DVD for the first time.
She made an announcement immediately afterwards: "We HAVE to name him Pepe".
Personally, when I look at the front of him, I think Skunk.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back