• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Name the piggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi :)
Basically I will be getting this piggie on Sunday night, it's a long story but basically it's all related to my college/uni who want him, but I'm going to be looking after him for a while. I get to name him (yay) so would like some help please :)
Here are a couple photos (probably going to be small, sorry): :red
guineapig.jpg

guineapig2.jpg

guineapig1.jpg

OMG he is adorable!

Bumble was the first thing that came to mind, because he's so fuzzy :)) I'm not all that good with names though sorry.

:<>He is so cute x)

Aw both very cute names, going on the list!
Thought I would just mention - my college/uni is agricultural so has an animal care unit, he's not going to be a class pet or anything!

I know I'm gonna be spoilt for name choices by the end of this!

I thought 'Plug' He looks like he stuck is paw in and electrical socket and his hair stood on end. lol Very very very cute pig. xx

How about Phantom?

He kind of looks like he's wearing a mask like the Phantom of the Opera.

Merrick is also a cute name.

Hehe, he does look like he's been electricuted! Who discovered electricity? (I sound dumb!)

Benjamin Franklin I think or did I make that up in my head lol?

Maybe call him: Benj or Frankie after the electricity theme or...i like SMUDGE :))

There is a member on here with a rex boar called 'Rug' because he looks like one! I love the quirky names xx

What do people think of the name Frazzle? (cos he looks like he's been frazzled :p) And then maybe call him Fraz for short? Can't wait to get him :<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back