• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Names For Four Babys Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggySlave<3

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not too sure which are boys and which are girls yet but there's four and there adorable. If anyone has some good names please let me know.
Thank you

1485794500112-1613904224.jpg

14857946009652087503993.jpg

1485794648165612152016.jpg

1485794683242-121101569.jpg

:DThis isn't one that needs naming or a baby but it is DJ, the noisy,fluffy,cute,happy boy guinea pig☺☺

1485794821765-67004195.jpg

awww total fuzzballs! i like

Dazzler
Domino
Dizzy

and... Drossel? lol i cant think of any other D names

Awww they are so adorable.

GIRL NAME SUGGESTIONS:in order of the pictures.
Ink,
Jewel,
Baby,
Stitch.

BOY NAME SUGGESTIONS:
Frankie,
Gizmo,
Mercury,
Munchkin.

Hi!

Your little ones are very cute!

If you don't know the gender yet, you can go for themed names - sweets, foods; herbs or plants, trees and shrubs; animals or birds; clouds, star constellations or astronomic phenomenons; Indian tribes; rivers; car or motorcycle brands; fashion brands; musical expressions (I don't think we've ever had those, like a tremolo etc.) or music groups. Names taken from word in your favourite song, film or series or Comics animal characters etc...

If you want to go for proper names, either go for unisex choices or choose a girl and a boy name each for later on and just give them a nickname for the time being until you know more about them and their individual personalities.
My Tegan was initially called "Syndod", Welsh for surprise, until I was sure whether she would be a Tegan Syndod (f) or a Tecwen Syndod (m) - both names translate as "beautiful surprise".

When you translate the Welsh names of my piggies listed in my signature, I have got a Butterfly and a Skylark; Poppy, Willow, Rose, Primrose, Foxglove and Flowers; piggies called Sunshine, Moonlight, Sunwarmed, Little Fire or Nightsong and Dusky; Lively, Happy and Merry; my coronets are/were Love, Darling, Loving and Blessed Love; I have an orphan that is Much Loved and one whose name means Beloved because she needed it after being rescued from a horrible place. I have a triplet sisters called My Lovely One, White Seas and (black) Pearl. My husboars are Battle Prince, Eminent, Noble and Little Splendid Lord or Oak Prince. Lady, Bright or Beautiful <like a> Doe. Harp (for her loud voice and ear splitting wheek) and Chicken (for her bum end) were nicknames that have stuck.
Some have just Welsh versions of normal personal names, especially piggies that have come here with a well established name.
If possible, I try to match the piggies with a name that either suits their personality, looks or circumstances, but I often let the rescue choose from a shortlist of names.

I've moved your post to guinea pig chat.
If you don't mind me asking, how have you come to have these cute little babies?

Hi!

Your little ones are very cute!

If you don't know the gender yet, you can go for themed names - sweets, foods; herbs or plants, trees and shrubs; animals or birds; clouds, star constellations or astronomic phenomenons; Indian tribes; rivers; car or motorcycle brands; fashion brands; musical expressions (I don't think we've ever had those, like a tremolo etc.) or music groups. Names taken from word in your favourite song, film or series or Comics animal characters etc...

If you want to go for proper names, either go for unisex choices or choose a girl and a boy name each for later on and just give them a nickname for the time being until you know more about them and their individual personalities.
My Tegan was initially called "Syndod", Welsh for surprise, until I was sure whether she would be a Tegan Syndod (f) or a Tecwen Syndod (m) - both names translate as "beautiful surprise".

When you translate the Welsh names of my piggies, I have got a Butterfly and a Skylark; Poppy, Willow, Rose, Primrose, Foxglove and Flowers; piggies called Sunshine, Moonlight, Sunwarmed, Little Fire or Nightsong and Dusky; Lively, Happy and Merry; my coronets are/were Love, Darling, Loving and Blessed Love; I have an orphan that is Much Loved and one whose name means Beloved. I have My Lovely One, White Seas and a (black) Pearl. My husboars are Battle Prince, Eminent, Noble and Little Splendid Lord or Oak Prince. Lady, Bright . Harp (for her loud voice and ear splitting wheek) and Chicken (for her bum end) were nicknames that have stuck. Some have just Welsh versions of normal personal names, especially piggies that have come here with a well established name.
Wow there are some beautiful names in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back