• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Names Needed For My Girlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're gorgeous! :love:

I always like the name Maggie for black and white girls :)

But I'm terrible with naming.

Ohhhhh your funky-haired one looks quite like my dear little Cloud...

I'd let them settle for a few days before trying to name them, generally a name will kinda jump out at you :)

If you're anything like me they'll start off with one name and then call them by three different names. If there's food involved they'll answer to anything. Mine started as willow and Winnie and now willow is aka nips, nippity noo (she has a terrible habit of trying to nip but never sinks her teeth in) and lady. And then Winnie is aka pinkle, Winnie pinks (her eyes changed with a hint of pink as she got older). I agree with critter. Give it a while and their characters will help you out. Thry are extremely gorgeous. You must be so proud. It does look like they are sitting on the back of a cow in those pics. Lol

Haha!
Well your almost right, It's a cowhide cushion!

If you're anything like me they'll start off with one name and then call them by three different names. If there's food involved they'll answer to anything. Mine started as willow and Winnie and now willow is aka nips, nippity noo (she has a terrible habit of trying to nip but never sinks her teeth in) and lady. And then Winnie is aka pinkle, Winnie pinks (her eyes changed with a hint of pink as she got older). I agree with critter. Give it a while and their characters will help you out. Thry are extremely gorgeous. You must be so proud. It does look like they are sitting on the back of a cow in those pics. Lol

If it helps theses are the names my guinea pigs have had in the past;
Taz, Chip, Fudge, Oshi, Caffeine, Shandy, Harry, Lucy and Scruffy :P

Maggie is actually really nice.
I was going to call her Magpie - so Maggie would be a great short name for her
I finding naming so hard!

They're gorgeous! :love:

I always like the name Maggie for black and white girls :)

But I'm terrible with naming.

Maggie is actually really nice.
I was going to call her Magpie - so Maggie would be a great short name for her
I finding naming so hard!

That's the reason I like Maggie for black and white. Short for magpie :)

How about Robin or Wren for the other one? Sticking with the cute bird theme :3

Or Lisa to go with Maggie? I don't really know, I'm rubbish at naming my pets too so xD

I love Maggie too as a name.,

They are absolutely stunning, please keep us updated with lots and lots of pigutres!

Hi all,

I'm knew to the forum and will be picking up my lovely little piggies at the end of the week - SO EXCITED - but we already have names picked out :)

We're getting 4 girls - Lemon, Pepper, Ginger and Chilli. All of our family (4 legged that is) are named after foods of some variety (something my husband has always done long before he met me) bar one - Wrinkle the Tortoise. Nothing seemed to fit better than that so we went with it but we're sticking with food for these little ladies :)

I also think garden herbs woudl be great names for piggies, like the old TV show with Sage the Lion, anyone remember? Dill would be good for a boy for example...

So cute! I like to do theme naming (when I had hedgehogs they were all named after plants with spikes... we had Hawthorne, Bramble, and Thistle.) Now my kids are more in charge of naming than I am, though I maintain veto power (or I would have had a guinea pig called X-Wing Fighter and a guinea pig called Butthead! LOL)

We've had Linney, Frenzy, Sundae, and Hadley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back