• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazz1n

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am having a lot of trouble naming my guinea pigs! Any help would be appreciated, I am liking mostly human names so far. These are some names I've thought of so far:

Elodie
Fifi
Matilda

It may help to show a picture so people can see which names they suit?

Gorgeous one and gorgeous two :love::drool:

Martha and Midge. I like Hazel too as one has hazelnut shades of brown. Hazel and Caramel. Swish and Swirl.

Hmm I still don't know and now I'm thinking of all names including non human names! It's SO difficult I just keep reading through names and looking at them. I am giving myself to the end of the weekend to come up with a name lol

Hmm I still don't know and now I'm thinking of all names including non human names! It's SO difficult I just keep reading through names and looking at them. I am giving myself to the end of the weekend to come up with a name lol
It does take time to choose the right name. Maybe names will come to you when you get to know their personalities.

So after some more thought I am thinking of Whizz for guinea pig number 1 (at the top) as she is the one who races around the cage when anyone enters room, etc and seems to suit her. The littlest one (at bottom) I'm still not sure about but will keep watching them so can figure her name out as well :)

So after some more thought I am thinking of Whizz for guinea pig number 1 (at the top) as she is the one who races around the cage when anyone enters room, etc and seems to suit her. The littlest one (at bottom) I'm still not sure about but will keep watching them so can figure her name out as well :)
Whizz is a great name!

Whizz and Winnie? Or Whizz and Whirl?

Ok so I have properly decided on names now! Whizz'a name has also been chaned! There names have an adventure time theme.
So the little one is called Marceline or Marcy and the big one is now Bubblegum but also called Princess bubblegum and whizzy bum bum! I realised I didn't tell anyone their ages either...so Marcy is 8 weeks old and Bubblegum is 5 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back