Naughty Bumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bumble has been removed from mummy and sis. I caught him trying his hardest at a bit of incest today. So for the moment hes been put in a makeshift home, until tomorrow. Hubby has made the divider for the largest cage, and both cages are due a clean out tomorrow, so he is going to put the divider in tomorrow. Hes crying for his mummy, but the funny thing is he's munching on hay as he is doing it.lol
Even though I feel sad for taking him away, obviously its for the best.8...

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
oh no! Definitely for the best though as you don't want to wake to a couple more faces staring at you! Will you be getting him a buddy or getting him neutered so he can go back in with mum and sister?

Reaction score
I was looking into the neutering part. but hes going to be lonely up until he gets that done. Hub knows Id like another male but it means another hutch. And money is really tight at the moment

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
aww well I'm sure housing him side by side with mummy and sister will be fine until he's old enough to be neutered. Just make sure you pile him with plenty of cuddles in the meantime

Reaction score
I do try to spread my love to all 5?/
And I think he knew hed been naughty today cos he let me pick him up. I had words I did.lol
Told him he needs to keep it in his trousers.

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
well thats another option, make him a pair of trousers so he can't get it out :))

Status
Not open for further replies.