• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Naughty foods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Was sitting with Tonic doing his nails and there was some jaffa cakes on the side.. He managed to reach over and munched a bit of one! Not that it did him any harm

Guinea wasn't interested!

Also, they both like to nibble at my tyres when they have their free runs!

I caught Riff nosing round my Thornton's Viennese Truffles once.

And Riff also seems to love the look and smell of sausages.

;D

Harry and Zubin love ice lollies! i always let them have a nibble especially if its hot Eddie really isnt bothered, Harry also likes wotsits though i dont let him eat them! he found one once and munched it up then wheeked for more, if there are crisps about harry will grabb the packet and make a run for it because he knows its naughty lol, Eddie hasnt really shown an interest in anything except zubin lol he has nibbled at a peguin bar though didnt appear to enjoy it though lol x

I think I'm abit broing with my piggies. I dont give them anything only what they should. But saying that I'm like that with my kids but i do give them lollies and a bit of chocolate

I dont worry about icelollies because there manly water and one treat wont hurt them really, i have decided to start making my own for them with strawberry and cucmber lol they wll be come mush but tasty mush teehee x

not really love. I have frozen some in ice cube trays. Bits of food with water poured in!

Ice lollies are fine if they are natural. Pure juice and water.

You will find that manufacturers use a small amount fo juice but mostly flavouring and colorings for many ice lollies.

I make my pigs popciscles. I half-fill a shallow dish with water, cut up some fruit (apple, strawberry, grape, melon etc.) spread out the fruit in the dish and freeze it. It's like a healthy, fun equivalent to the ice lolly. Be sure to add a bit of water on top of the popsicle to stop little tongues sticking to it!

ooh, never thought of that - painful!

Going to make some for mine this summer. It's such a sweet idea ;D

We made our guineas an ice lolly today - juice with cucumber, green beans and basil leaves in. They just looked at me like I was crazy and then waited for it to melt and fished out the veg lol!

Ours love them...they've had them since being babies and they've never had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back