Need advice for the run please

Fayld

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I've been thinking of trying to join the run to the hutch so they can go in and out as they please during the day but I do work so instead of just attaching it to the fence and making a hole for them to go in and out, I wondered about using a tube or something from the hutch wire panel to the run wire panel for them to climb through to get into the hutch so there not out in the open for predators? What's your thoughts? I know obviously then I cant move the run around if the grass has got too short but I need to way up the best outcome for them?

Attachments

Piggies&buns

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
You can buy runaround systems which is tubes and attachments between the run and hutch but would they be safe having access outside when you aren’t there to supervise Cats etc coming into your garden?

Fayld

New Born Pup
Reaction score
As shown on my pics there is a top on the run even with a bolt? So dont think they can get in it, I leave them in the run in the day when I'm at work?

Piggies&buns

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
As shown on my pics there is a top on the run even with a bolt? So dont think they can get in it, I leave them in the run in the day when I'm at work?
It’s your choice, but the advice is don’t have them out in the garden when you can’t be there to watch them. Even if a cat couldn’t get in to them, the presence of a cat would be enough to scare them