• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nervous, got a interview at 1:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I have a work experience interview soon and I'm so nervous, I'm in a primary school but not just any primary school the one i went to! which makes me more nervous! i went there when it was just a infant school but its so nerve racking going back there after so long! ill be shaking the whole time! once its over it'll be ok, the placement starts monday for two weeks! x

Best of luck angel

You will be fine. Try not to be too nervous and let us know how it goes, OK?

You will be fine!And it will seem alot smaller to you now!

I'm Back! lol OMG its great there the kids are so cute i want to take them all home! everyone was like I used to teach you and i didnt recognise them much lol they where like where have your curls gone i said erm i straightened them out lol I'm with year 5 and then the last three days with year 5 and 6 on a school trip! I'm actually looking forward to it! lol luckly the teacher I'm with never taught me so i wont be as nervous! x

Well done! ;D I bet the kids wont stay cute for too long! :o

I love that sort of work, I think i might not go to uni and apply to be a classroom assistant for children with speacial needs, children usually take to me quite quickly lol though these children are nearly 10! x

No kelly, i work part time in the chemist until next september, this is a work placement as part of my course. wish i could work there full time! lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back