• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nervous!

Charlpigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
8E362A8C-27B9-4290-B7F8-4DA2715F330F.jpegBringing my little Jellybean to work with me today for our fantastic exotic vet to have a look at a mass around her nipple, I’m obviously fearing the worst :( I’m so nervous!

She is gorgeous.
I have my fingers crossed that it will turn out to be nothing major, and it just a guinea pig keeping their owner on their toes.

Thank you all for thinking of us! The vet has had a look at the fluid she squeezed out of the lump and confirmed that it is most likely cancer :( we’re going to try antibiotics in the hope that it’s just an inflammatory response but we’ll likely need to operate. Not the news I was hoping for but I can’t say it was unexpected

Poor Jellybean, I'm keeping all fingers crossed for her.

Sorry for the news you had.
Remember we are here to support you whatever happens over the next days, weeks, months and however things work out

Thank you all for thinking of us! The vet has had a look at the fluid she squeezed out of the lump and confirmed that it is most likely cancer :( we’re going to try antibiotics in the hope that it’s just an inflammatory response but we’ll likely need to operate. Not the news I was hoping for but I can’t say it was unexpected
I’m sorry to hear this, keep us posted x

Sorry to hear this. Not the news any of us wants to hear about our little fur babies.
Sending healing vibes, hugs and have fingers crossed for Jellybean.xx

Back