• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Baby, 8 Week Old Cuteness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank288

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yesterday I got a new baby piggy. She will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday and yesterday was her first day away from her mum and sisters. She went out on the grass today with the other 2 girls and they were much better with her today. Less chasing and squealing. she has gone in the hutch with them today for the first time and was getting on well, she found a good place to hide away from flash the fatty. Daisy is very happy with her new friend who is a better size for her.
She is a Himalayan so will get a darker nose as she grows. she is currently nameless but I am looking into Nepalese or Tibetan names. Maya is the favourite at the moment. Any other suggestions welcome. Anyway enough rambling, here are the cute pictures.

What a tiny little sweet-heart! I bet she looks miniscule against Flash :) I hear that Himmies have huge personalities....and are a lot of fun.
Congratulations :) Glad she's settling in well.

She is gorgeous, I love red eyed piggies :drool:

Just gorgeous!I Himalayans I/others have had in the past had names like....Atalia...Makalu...and my little one was callled "jannu"

she is so tiny and cute :love: love the name maya x

Last edited:
Beautiful piggies. :D Especially the mini pig. Awwwww how cute is she!

Oh my god, I will definitely have to have a cuddle when I come up. I can't wait to meet her and see how much Daisy has grown. :D :) :P I'll text/ring you soon to sort it out @Hank288.

:drool::love::luv::wub::))

So cwute!

I love the one with Flash in the background!

Hope she settles in well.

By the way, I think Maya really suits her!
Yes I really love the picture with flash in the background. I didn't know that's what I would get as I couldn't see the camera screen when taking it, so it was a nice surprise. She is definitely called Maya now as I couldn't find anything that I liked more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back