• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertisKing

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I treated George to a new bed today after his week of putting up with 4 times daily eye drops. Of course, he had to fight Fred off it first...
20141206_214517.jpg
It took a bit of shoving but in the end I think George made enough of an annoyance of himself that Fred gave up☺
20141206_214550.jpg 20141206_214700.jpg 20141206_220304.jpg
Eventually Fred went off in a grump and had a bit of a sulk.
20141206_215754.jpg

Hahaha! We really enjoyed that! Especially Fred sulking! It looks like George is winking!:)

Hahaha! We really enjoyed that! Especially Fred sulking! It looks like George is winking!:)
George got up for a wee and Fred was straight back on there- now George is the one sulking on my knee! George always looks like that, he had to have his right eye out last year because of a hay poke. I thought he might lose the other one this week because it happened again, but luckily he got away with an ulcer that's now healing nicely with the drops instead of him stumbling around completely blind.

George got up for a wee and Fred was straight back on there- now George is the one sulking on my knee! George always looks like that, he had to have his right eye out last year because of a hay poke. I thought he might lose the other one this week because it happened again, but luckily he got away with an ulcer that's now healing nicely with the drops instead of him stumbling around completely blind.
Awww that's so sad! Poor gorgeous George! Thank goodness his other eye is getting better! Cheeky Fred too! Sounds like you (and George) have your hands full there ha ha!

The both look so happy and content. Beautiful piggies, thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back