• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

new bedding excitement!

Piggies&buns

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody else get irrationally excited when trying out a new bedding?!
I managed to source some aubiose today. I’ve been wanting to try it for ages but just couldn’t get hold of any. I now have and have just put it fresh in the piggy hutch. I hope I can continue to be able to get hold of it. Piggies are still in their run so haven’t checked it out yet so I hope they like it!

Ooh bet the piggies will enjoy something different to try! Let us know how they get on! I love getting new fleece liners in the post :drool::love:

The piggies were looking at me as if I really had gone mad as I’m asking them in a high pitched excited voice whether they like their new bedding! They popcorned on it so I assume they are happy about it!
I was using back2nature but it’s not as cost effective as the 20kg of aubiose will be now that I’ve got three hutches to fill!

I’ve been using some super soft bath matts from Poundland and the piggies love them and the hay don’t stick to them as much 👍🏻

🙋🏾‍♀️ I got really excited about aubiose but the excitement was short lived when I (and my son) reacted to it 😭 and the same with easibed (recommend that as well), it set off my daughter 🙄

I get excited over silly things to do with the pigs - I’m not afraid to confess that 😁

I hope they like the aubiose! We tried a hemp bedding for the hay room last year and I was very excited because it was much cheaper than the kaytee paper bedding we use... but my excitement was also short lived because it made a crunchy rustling sound when the piggies walked on it, they all got spooked, ran away kicking the bedding out all over my carpet, then wouldnt go back in the hay room! Bloody diva piggies :)

Anybody else get irrationally excited when trying out a new bedding?!
I managed to source some aubiose today. I’ve been wanting to try it for ages but just couldn’t get hold of any. I now have and have just put it fresh in the piggy hutch. I hope I can continue to be able to get hold of it. Piggies are still in their run so haven’t checked it out yet so I hope they like it!
I have started using this too, but my local supplier, has no stock and no idea when it will be back.... Just had to order some from Omlet as I really like the stuff.... It's £12 from the local place and £20.59 from Omlet as they charge £6.60 delivery 😢

Can I ask where you buy from? Amazon have it but £20 for 20kg ........

I have started using this too, but my local supplier, has no stock and no idea when it will be back.... Just had to order some from Omlet as I really like the stuff.... It's £12 from the local place and £20.59 from Omlet as they charge £6.60 delivery 😢

Can I ask where you buy from? Amazon have it but £20 for 20kg ........

I was getting it from Amazon.

The one I have found gets it shipped from France and said its stuck on a container somewhere! Typical when I find a local supplier that is cheaper...

It’s such a great bedding that now I’ve found it I really don’t want to use anything else but getting hold of it really doesn’t seem easy. It was on Amazon prime so came the next day when I last got it but now it’s not and delivery takes a week

The hay I have just started using is from my normal farm shop and it's this years crop. Its is so very lovely and soft. I've never had hay like this. My piggies love it.

Back