• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Cage... but I prefer the old one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well this is the new cage so far hoping to extend it too make it 5 x2, at present the bottom is 4 x 2 and top is 2x2

Top Floor
064-1.jpg

Ramp with Carpet

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

Last edited:
It looks fab hun, just one question have you cable tied the grids as well? only they can pop out of the connectors if knocked, well the ones I have using the connectors in the closet do, just a thought.

I'm sure Fred and his girls will loveeee it and be zooming around like loons when the fleece and accessories are in :(|)

Looking good Joanne, it won't take long for you and them to adapt. :)

I think it's a good start and one you have furnished it and added your pretty stuff it's going to be like a homely cage!

I think you and your dad have done brilliant. :)

Sorry about the criticism, but I think the ramp is too wide and takes up too much space. You can control the opening with the correx rim - piggies won't just jump blindly over the edge!

Otherwise, it looks great!

Well done you, it looks lovely and I'm sure that the piggys will love it. :))

You should be very proud as its look great!

Asda had some white fleece 2 for £3 when i went last. If you can get some puppy pads from the £1 shop they are really good and there are 5 in pack until you get the inco pads.

looking good but you will find atleast i did for the first few months that i kept wanting to change add or modify something much to my poor bf's building skills, i maybe happy now but give it a month.... rolleyes

I've been (and am) still the same. It's evolving as our skills get better and our needs change.

I have a plan for a few mods once Orson is in with the girls (fingers crossed that works out)

Jo it is a wide ramp but it works and for now it's getting your babies used to multiple levels. Chill out for now and get it used. Change it when you get an idea on what you want to do next. No rush it's great for now.

xx

Looking good hun :))

You'll be needing to change your location thingy now you're home again.

Ok whipping away the 2nd floor .... and expanding the bottom so it will be 4 x 3 is that fine?!

I think 4 x 3 is just over 16 sq ft. I've currently got five in a cage that size (Mum, Dad and 3 babies, but they are still small) but my plan is to change this to two C&C cages with three piggies in each (Seymour still has a couple more weeks until he is ok to be put with some girlies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back