New Cage for 2 Boars

CourtneyBailey

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I currently have a Midwest Habitat Plus for my 2 boars. They did very well for the first month but they now seemingly get annoyed with each other sometimes after I mistakenly tried to bond a 3rd boar in the mix and I want to give them more space to help prevent a fight or fall out. What size would be suitable for 2 piggies? And where can I buy the cage that would be easy to assemble? C&C cages seem kind of complicated to set up. I’m not sure I could set it up by myself. I also would prefer a top cover because I have 1 cat who likes to look at them, he’s never done anything to them but I always cover my current cage when I’m not home just in case. I attached a link to the cage I was considering buying but I’m not sure if its a good size Cage I’m considering

Piggies&buns

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
As I responded on your other thread, two boars need a cage of 180cm x 60cm. The cage in your link is the perfect size for two boars (it’s a 2x5 c&c in the thread which measures 180cm x 77cm)
C&c cages aren’t complicated, they just connect together with connectors and/or cable ties/zip ties
Lids can be added to c&c cages but simply getting extra grids and overlapping them and cable tying them together for ridigity and then cable ties at the back (where it attaches to the sides) to act as hinges