• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Cage, Using Pvc Tablecloth And Ordering Fleece Liners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humfred

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After downsizing a few months ago and then getting two new girls I wasn't happy at all with my 3x3 cage. I just didn't think it was big enough for my trio so I went back to my old 2x7 set up. It was a bit of a nightmare as I didnt have enough correx left to do the sides (just enough to line the base) and I thought I was going to have to spend loads of money again for new correx. I ended up buying 3 meters of thick pvc tablecloth from the range and clipping it around the sides. it cost me 6 pounds and I think it looks lovely. And when it gets tatty I can just replace it and get a different pattern. I've also finally taken the plunge and am ordering liners. I've been wanting them for years and my pigs have been on every bedding imaginable. I like fleece and they have been on fleece with towels but washing it all seperately and lining it up is such a faff so I've finally decided to order them. So excited! So don't worry, the shavings are temporary. IMAG1351.jpgIMAG1352.jpgIMAG1360.jpg

Thanks, I like it too. Especially because it's so cheap and I can change the design in the future. So far they don't seem interested in chewing it, fingers crossed. Can't wait to get the fleece liners in it. It will be so easy to clean and I think it will look lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back