• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggle*&*Ludo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thought I would share new pics of them in their humble abode. They were very nervous to start with and Hoggle fell off the ramp. My mum went to check on them just now and she said they were wheeking so they must be getting used to it. I put them on the top floor at first to see if they would attempt the ramp themselves but they wouldn't, I had to guide them and they have been hiding in their beds, but they have had plenty of veg to get over the trauma and some chamomile herbage.

OMG it was the worst thing to put together, took me hours, I got so stressed. It is a LOT LOT bigger than I expected but here we go...

DSCF4414.jpg

DSCF4398.jpg

DSCF4401.jpg

DSCF4397.jpg

DSCF4408.jpg

DSCF4402.jpg

DSCF4417.jpg

DSCF4412.jpg

Got it from Zooplus, excellent service. Order only got processed on Friday and it arrived this morning. :)

This cost £116 but was worth £189. It really is a lot bigger than I expected lol but if they grow to love it, then I am happy! :)

They must love it in there, even Ludo was wheeking to his hearts content and he never wheeks. Hoggle was so loud lol. So nice to see. ^):)

Oooo! The cage arrived, awww wowie it looks.....HUGGGGE! :)) those piggies are very spoilt :))

oohhh with the ramp if you have an spare bits of materiel, old jeans, fleece etc you can cut it into squares to fit the ramp and use double sided sticky tape to tape it to ramp whilst they get used to it :)

lovely pics and piggies x)

Thanks, the ramp issue is not good but as it stands, they won't climb it anyway and my dad is handy with a bit of wood so will put some sides on it. :)

It is too big really but they said I am not allowed to send it back! :))

Awww thats good some sides might help them gain confidence in going up and down the stairs, ooohhh its too lovely to send back x)

LOL, yeah they definately have no confidence at the mo and I don't blame them, esp when little Hog fell off it. :(

I am making the upstairs a soft furnishings area, with the fleece and sofas lol. :(|) Downstairs is the practical area, shavings, food and beds. 8;)

Hi, I have this cage too:))

I had problems putting it together, it's a nightmare lol.

Glad you had a good experience with zoo plus, unfortunately my cage arrived damaged at the sides but it seems to hold up okay:))

nice cage:))

That's a fab cage! The sides will really help them with the ramp. Have you any old pieces of carpet you could use on the ramp? I use carpet on mine and it works really well, I have some spare if you would like it.

AWESOME cage x)
No wonder you're hearing more wheeeeeks :)
Sorry to hear about darling Hoggle having a fall 8...
Gee they've grown, two gorgeous boars drooldroolx)x)

That looks fantastic! :) I'm after something similar myself. Do you think it'd big enough for 4 piggies?

Definately! The floor space is probably as big as their last cage apart from it's a corner shape. Plus the boys can both fit in a hidey hole so with 2 floors there is plenty of space. :)

Lucky little boys!

Is that a corner cage? I love it! And they look so happy and extra cute in there!

I absolutely love Hoggle and Ludo, they always make me smile. They look so distinguished...I just adore them. x)

Yes it's a corner one, very clever design but it is still HOOOOGE! :))

Thanks, they are super cute but my pics could be a lot better when I see pics from Weibke etc. "):)) I don't do them justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back