• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New cavy lovin' member

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josie

Some people here may recognise from some other forums, Hamsterific.com, Wheekers, Pimms Pages. :)

I have thirteen pigs but I'm cutting back as I go into year 9, the next 3 years are really important and the pigs are a lot of work with homework and everything else, doesn't mean I love them any less though. :) But I suppose when I say I'm cutting down I mean I'm stopping my breeding for a while, apart from one last litter (Chey X George) I hope to get a few rescues in instead. I've done the breeding thing, and now I'm going to do my bit for the rescued piggers!

Welcome to the forum!

Any chance of some pics of your pigs? You have rex if I remember rightly and they are my favs!

I actually just spent agggges on a post in Photo gallery with LOADS of pics of my pigs on it, it took me over an hour and when I clicked post I got logged off. :-\

I'll try again later, hehe. But I've posted some pics of my hammy. :)

Hi Josie

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your piggies.

Sorry to read you had troubles with posting your pigs and loosing the work that you did. It sounds like me, I am always doing things like that. I can understand the term computer rage :D as I have quite often wanted to hit mine. ;D ;D ;D

Deb x

Josie said:
I actually just spent agggges on a post in Photo gallery with LOADS of pics of my pigs on it, it took me over an hour and when I clicked post I got logged off. :-\

I'll try again later, hehe. But I've posted some pics of my hammy. :)

I know the feeling... and after starting to post on pimms pages I got into a routine of copying my whole post before I click on the "post" button, because I dread the "server not found" page coming up and me losing everything ^^

welcome to the forum!

Hi Josie, I remember you from Wheekers :) welcome to the guinea pig forum. Hope you post your pics again soon! You should be able to stay logged in 'forever' and also be able to press back if it ever happens again... it usually works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back