New Fleece liner issue

mshappy89

Adult Guinea Pig
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,517
Points
825
Location
Norwich
I have had some 5x2 fleece liners made. They are from a company I've used before but never had 5x2 before.

I've done the first washers on a 30 degrees.

However the fleece seems to be bunching up. I've tried to reshape and give a good shake but still the same. Almost like the fleece has excess now. I've circled the excess bit in the pic. I don't want to complain if that is how bigger liners are

Is that normal for larger liners?
 

Attachments

  • 20261011_200037.webp
    20261011_200037.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 1
I don't want to be one of those moany customers if that's just the way it is but I feel it's going to annoy me 🤣🤣
 

Attachments

  • 20261011_194556.webp
    20261011_194556.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
Mmmm that doesn’t look right
They should remain the same size …..
Thank you. I don't want to be an awkward customer but I'm not happy with it after the initial washes but don't know enough about sewing to know if it's normal. It is a different fleece each side. The other side doesn't seem quite as bad.
 
Back
Top