• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Global Moderator - Susie (Barmy4boars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
anim New Global Moderator anim

Susie - Barmy4boars

We would like to announce that Susie from Barmy 4 Boars has now joined TGPF staff as global moderator.

Not only do we have a new global moderator, but we are also teaming up with the fantastic Barmy 4 Boars website too.

I hope that everybody will make sure that Susie feels welcome in her new role on the forum and will make her job aswell as mine and Kate's as easy as you can. (You all do anyways :))

anim

hi Susie what great news, told you it was a great forum, hows your boys doing in this heat? :)

michellemuffin said:
hi Susie what great news, told you it was a great forum, hows your boys doing in this heat? :)

They are doing smashing haven't noticed the heat in their pig room because its a converted cellar (with window). I nearly swapped with Adam for the attic which is the nicest room in the house... but soooo glad I didn't because its like an oven up there. You can't breathe on a hot day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back