• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Guinea Pig Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Hello my mother got my nephew a Guinea Pig. I was not to big on the idea but that quicklly changed. know we have two females, named Maleena & Angel.

This is the first piggie we got
24glg2f.jpg

This is Angel we got her yesterday so Maleena would have a friend.
24gljet.jpg

and here they are together.
24glk4l.jpg

Here is a pic of there house
24gllqs.jpg

Hi There

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum

Your pigs are so gorgeous :) I also love their C&C cage - what lucky pigs!

I have a C&C cage which 9 pigs livie in at the minute - its massive - Here is a picture - http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1214.0

C&C cages are good cos you can adapt to them. Our C&C cage was smaller but the more pigs we got, the bigger we made it anim

5X4 grids in the shape of a "L" nice. Mine started as a 2X3 Grid but grew to a #X# Dual level

The C&C cage didnt start out in the shape of an "L" but when we got more pigs, we added the bit on where it makes an "L" :)

Lovely piggies and a fab set up!

I bet you are glad you changed your mind about them now!

yeah i like to watch them. Maleena has been popcorning since we got angel.

Aww that's great :D She must be happy to have a friend, They're lovely girls :)

Aw your pigs look adorable and your cage looks fab. Hope they bring you and your family a lot of happiness (I have no doubt they will). Lovely pics!

Hiya Ryan!

Your piggies are so cute, I love their C&C cage! They look very happy living in it, aww hehe! :)

Livie x

thank you all still got to do a few more things to the cage but almost done.

Hi Ryan! Welcome to the forum. Your pigs are gorgeous and their house looks very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back