• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Hay!

It’s so green totally worth it to see how excited the boys get!

Looks lovely! Your piggies are stunning!

I may have to put an order in today

I have ordered a tester pack. I know from experience how fussy the furry belly is... she is struggling without a friend so trying to keep her happy during the search...
I am sure she will love it a few of our friends on the Piggie Instagram account have just swapped over and can’t believe how great it is! Hope she finds a friend soon!

Once the piggies get a taste of the Haybox they will never let you go back, best start a subscription! I think it must be a bit addictive, I started with a tester 5kg, subscribed to the 5kg/5kg meadow/timothy combo once a month... now we are buying 20kg every 3 weeks, 10kg of meadow and 10kg of timothy lol they just wont eat anything from a plastic bag now!

^true story!

when I first started with haybox it took a while to get the order right, so first time I ran out a week early. Bought a bag from the pet shop, which until I had haybox had been perfectly acceptable to them....the look of utter disgust on their faces when they didn’t get their beloved haybox.....i immediately adjusted the order and now don’t dare buy anything else!

Back