• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New home is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAMELAKT

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm scared! Have just ordered a new home for Rufus & Rodney (finally!) The Ferplast 120. My flat is VERY tiny, its a studio, I'm afraid its going to look ridiculously big! But they deserve it.

Haven't been on here much lately as we found out my dad has cancer & its been a complete nightmare. I've been back living at home for the past month & the boys are in my flat alone. They've been ever so good, so good I have also treated them to a Rody Swing :))

They're very excited! Will post pix when it arrives!

Aww that's the size cage I have and I'm sure you will find a nice space for it. You will soon get used to it! Mine are in the living room with half of my hamsters and there's not much room to swing a cat (much to my cat's relief :)))! I'm new here but just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear your father is unwell. Hope he is doing ok x

Ooooo cant wait for pigtures of the snazzy new cage :))

You've done the best thing for your pigs and that is commendable in any circumstance. I for one am proud of you and excited to see photos ^_^ x

I to am looking forward to pictures I am so sorry to hear about your dad we found out my dad had cancer 6 years ago and it turns your life upside down does in it if you want to chat at all pm me as I know it can make you feel very alone sending you massive hugs.

Do I mean it if you want to talk pm me x hugs

I'm sorry to hear your dad is unwell :( if it gets too much you can always come on here and chat about it x>> Can't wait to see pigtures of the cuties in their new home, they'll love it!xox

Aren't you all lovely, thank you xx feeling pretty miserable these days ;(

But the boys new home arrived today & they moved in this evening. They are thrilled! Mega excited, they have much more room & were racing around like mad pig giggling away ;) I've took some pix will put up at the weekend, although I've not finished it yet... They need new toys now!

x

I'm scared! Have just ordered a new home for Rufus & Rodney (finally!) The Ferplast 120. My flat is VERY tiny, its a studio, I'm afraid its going to look ridiculously big! But they deserve it.

Haven't been on here much lately as we found out my dad has cancer & its been a complete nightmare. I've been back living at home for the past month & the boys are in my flat alone. They've been ever so good, so good I have also treated them to a Rody Swing :))

They're very excited! Will post pix when it arrives!

~I'm in a studio to! i have two massive cages and 3 medium ones! they quite literally have more room than me!

Hahaha oh god! How do you do it! I only just about have room to pull out my sofabed! I'm really pleased with the cage it doesn't look as bad as I thought it might, and theyre loving running up & down.

Next purchase is their summer run & wooden play house ;)

my kitchen is seperate from the main room were the kitchen is theres like a big nook in the main room (if that makes sense) i have my bed and that in there with a curtain up to seperate and the pigs are all in the living room! lol cages everywere! i was considering getting rid of my couch to make more room (I'm weird i always sit on the floor) BUT i know id fill the space with more pigs! i have a sign on my front door "guinea pigs rule this house" they certainly do!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back