• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New home !

Reaction score
@Mytoystorypiggies

Today our piggies new home arrived ready for there arrival next week! Exciting! Post pictures of your piggy homes below !

Attachments

• ED5975D3-A19E-4248-A217-72EB5C810D64.jpeg
    ED5975D3-A19E-4248-A217-72EB5C810D64.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 15
Me and my family have when I was younger, but it’s my little sisters first time. She loves animals she’s starting college in the next few weeks to study animal science😊 how many pigs do you have ?

It's a lovely hutch. Do you plan on having your pigs in it permanently? If so, I would look to make amendments to create more of an enclosed area as the "indoors" part of this is not big enough for 2 pigs and unfortunately, in bad weather, they shouldn't be out in the run part all the time.

It's a lovely hutch. Do you plan on having your pigs in it permanently? If so, I would look to make amendments to create more of an enclosed area as the "indoors" part of this is not big enough for 2 pigs and unfortunately, in bad weather, they shouldn't be out in the run part all the time.
They will be in the some of the day however we will have them out a lot everyday for cuddles and can walk around anywhere. Also we have a high quality cover to protect them for weather and the hutch part can be closed of at night for extra protection. The hutch section is also a lot bigger than it looks in the picture and goes far backwards for extra room. Thankyou for you concerns though, we want our piggies to be as happy as possible ☺️

They will be in the some of the day however we will have them out a lot everyday for cuddles and can walk around anywhere. Also we have a high quality cover to protect them for weather and the hutch part can be closed of at night for extra protection. The hutch section is also a lot bigger than it looks in the picture and goes far backwards for extra room. Thankyou for you concerns though, we want our piggies to be as happy as possible ☺

That's great that you have taken some extra precautions. What size is the internal area?

It looks very solid and well made, however if it is this hutch:
Bunny Ark Hutch & Run - Feel Good UK
then the enclosed area (roughly 50 x 50cms) is really very small.

Two piggies require over double that space, and as lovely as the ground area looks now, in Winter when it is cold and wet they are unlikley to use it and will be confined in a very tight space.

It looks very solid and well made, however if it is this hutch:
Bunny Ark Hutch & Run - Feel Good UK
then the enclosed area (roughly 50 x 50cms) is really very small.

Two piggies require over double that space, and as lovely as the ground area looks now, in Winter when it is cold and wet they are unlikley to use it and will be confined in a very tight space.
They are being moved inside for the colder months so we don’t have to worry about that

Back