• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Member! Name Suggestions Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your boys? How many have you got may I ask? More than 2 boys are often rather unstable and rarely work.

What about Hedwig? XD

Thanks for the concern :) I do hear that from a lot of people and i certainly agree to it too. Right now I have 6 including this new fella. And yes, they dont live in the same cage. I have two spacious cages ( I have expanded them recently so that they get enough space to play and get along with each other). One of my boys does have a dominating nature, i wouldn't call him mean though. Just that he gets crazy at his cage mates sometimes. However, nothing has gone out of hand. They seem to share the home through thick and thin. I am not going to put the new guy in his cage for the obvious reasons. I would probably introduce him during floor time, when they get to roam around more. They have been living peacefully so far so good *touchwood*. Have not had any serious existential issues till now. From what i hear from the shelters, Boars are left behind for some reasons when compared to sows that are more preferred.. I just felt they deserve a chance too, did not have the heart to say no to this face. I will try to give him the best I can. :) Thanks again.

That's fair enough! I'm glad it's working for you :) There's always one super dominant one right? And I thought girls were stroppy :))

Yes I feel sorry for boys, I'm actually taking in a little boy myself (who's on his own rn) soon for the same reasons.

Have you settled on a name yet? :D

That's fair enough! I'm glad it's working for you :) There's always one super dominant one right? And I thought girls were stroppy :))

Yes I feel sorry for boys, I'm actually taking in a little boy myself (who's on his own rn) soon for the same reasons.

Have you settled on a name yet? :D

Lol, still going through these wonderful suggestions. Will settle with one very soon and share it :)

I am not good with names, but I give you a list of quite popular names given to white male pets :D (in Forvo website you can listen to the pronunciation) although they sound predictable here, maybe they can sound original abroad!
- Caciotta (funny name... it is a white cheese. Pronunc. Kachòtta)
- Fantasmino (little ghost/name of very short white socks!)
- Nevischio (pron. Nevìskio, sleet)
- Farina (flour)
- Nebbia (fog)
- Nuvola (pron. nùvola - cloud)
- Neve (snow)
- Risotto (:)) a famous recipe made of rice)
- Tofu
- Latte (milk)
and of course Nerone! (Nero is black; Nerone is a BIG black and Nerone is also the name of the latin emperor accused of having fired up Rome! :bal:)

Awwww gorgeous piggy. I was telling my partner the other day that if I ever got a male piggy I would call it Jasper or Max.

Wow so many great names! It was really a hard decision to choose one. Lol, just realized this forum has so many potterheads :)) My partner and I have decided on Hedwig :) He happens to be a potterhead so he fell in love with the name and felt that it suited our boy the best. A big thanks to all of you for the amazing suggestions :)

@rome_italy love the list u came up with, the names are exotic. Definitely going to pick one from that when i get another piggy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back