• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Moderator - Critter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much indeed. It was an honour to be asked. There's so many lovely people on here, so many who value this place so I hope I can do it justice :)
I don't have all the answers, never have, never will, and I'm sure I won't always get it right, but I will try x

:DCongratulations Critter! Well deserved, I always think you are very generous with your thoughts and information.
Don't be too generous with trolling and time waster types though, we need Bosshog to toughen you up ;)

If @BossHogg tries to toughen me up he'll soon find out how tough I really am - I'll show him what-for .. :twist:
(says me as I quietly back out and silently shut the door before running to the hills..... :P)

All these people congratulating me for joining the mad-house... I am clearly now insane and everyone seems pleased that I have taken the leap into insanity!
Are we all mad? :) :xd:

But seriously thank you x

If @BossHogg tries to toughen me up he'll soon find out how tough I really am - I'll show him what-for .. :twist:
(says me as I quietly back out and silently shut the door before running to the hills..... :P)
I'm sure a good workout and a crash course in ban hammer wielding will soon toughen you up! :twist: Welcome to the team. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back