• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Phone No For Teas

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Please note - TEAS has a new phone no. It's 07857630289. This number will be available between 9 am and 5 pm. Messages can be left, but please remember, we are NOT an Out of Hours Veterinary Service. We cannot diagnose and the only advice would be to ring an OOH vet. If your guinea pig becomes ill when your normal vet is closed, there will be an emergency number on your vet's answerphone message. Unfortunately, I have been receiving a number of calls during night-time hours, when owners have panicked. This is not acceptable! Being woken up by a persistently ringing phone is frightening, as calls late at night, are generally bringing bad news. Therefore my personal phone number, must no longer be used for any TEAS issues and if anyone persists in using my number, they will be blocked. If you have a number stored for TEAS, please amend it with the number above. I hope everyone understands the need for this phone number change and we really appreciate your support. Thank you!
1f642.png

@sport_billy please can you amend the rescue locator?

I have got my phone set to 'no calls after 10', which means that unless you're on my 'favourites list' the phone goes straight to voicemail. This only applies to the first call from a particular number. However, people are ringing persistently, so after the first call goes to voicemail, then the phone rings out.

I have got my phone set to 'no calls after 10', which means that unless you're on my 'favourites list' the phone goes straight to voicemail. This only applies to the first call from a particular number. However, people are ringing persistently, so after the first call goes to voicemail, then the phone rings out.

Ah, I see - well that's a pain! Hopefully things will be sorted now :)

Changed on locator for you Debs x

Back