• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New pig/bun/chin & gerbil shed nearly finished ! yipee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
I cant find my old post, so starting from the beginning.

Hubby starting the project back in January. It was very cold then. :o

w-DSCF1533.jpg

w-DSCF1539.jpg

Inside finished.

w-DSCF1860.jpg

Starting on the pens.

w-DSCF1899.jpg

w-DSCF1939.jpg

And finally all the pets in their new pens. ;D

w-DSCF2032.jpg

w-DSCF2033.jpg

w-DSCF2034.jpg

w-DSCF2035.jpg

w-DSCF2037.jpg

Hope you like. Still got the finishing touches to do, but its slowly getting there. I am really pleased with it and my husband has worked very very hard making it all from scratch. I am a very lucky lady to have such a wonderful hubby.

Deb x

Wow Deb that set up is amazing! :o You really are a very lucky lady and Stuart is very talented.

COOL! can i have it lol, where abouts are you gerbils? you sure have a
helpful man! x

Thanks everyone.

I know how lucky I am to have such a handy hubby. ! He has said 'NO more' though! hee hee.

The gerbils gerbilarium is next to the chin cage. its hard to make out but it is there... Although I have moved it tonight and its on the table by the zapper. Feel like I am not seeing them much being tucked up the corner. They are very destructive little devils. LOL

Deb x

Lol yep they are! My two ate EVERYTHING i gave them even destroyed two water bottles but they died a little while ago they where lovely I'm thinking of some more but not just yet as soon as i get a job though they are LOVELY animals what are yours called? Mine where Harmoni and Pebbles but we found out that they where in fact male so they became Herman and Peb lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back