• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

new pig keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi went for a walk a few months ago and found two femail guinea pigs in a hedge in the middle of no where oviously they had been abandoned. Never has pigs before just hamsters and rabbits but fell in love with them instantly and decided to keep them. Hubby built hutches and runs. We then found out after abvice from a local rescue centre, where we went for advice, that both girls were pregnant and so now we have 6 pigs. Three girls and three boys. Boys are getting on ok at present but a am aware that this may not last. Been reading up on the web and learning lots about good guinea pig care.

Hi and welcome to our forum.

I am so glad to hear the happy ending of your story. Those pigs were so lucky you came along. It sounds like you're all getting along really well! Looking forward to photos!

hi thanks for your welcome.

I am really enjoying the forum. Would love to share some pictures but having trouble trying to load them onto photobucket using theguineapigforum etc as instructed. Have created an account of my own but how do i transfer pictures to forum? A bit stumped? Not great on computers at the best of times :)

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

In photobucket, add them from your own computer, copy the http link for your photo, then click the little photo frame image under the italic symbol, then paste the link in the box and it should show up then. that's what I do and it works.

Ahh what a lovely story. They are very lucky that you found them. :)

Hi

Welcome to the forum, so nice to hear about your pigs.

Looking forward to seeing the pics when you can and getting to know you all better.

Deb x

Thanks for all the welcome messages. I have managed to put two pictures on. Made a bit of a hash of it and forgot to spell check so excuss that. Will put some more on and do a better job next time :)

Welcome to the forum... will go check out your pics in a mo. Dont worry if you do mess up a post (I do it often!) you can go back and read it and click 'modify' and sort out your typos etc :)

hi have put some new picture on the gallery. Babies are 3 and 4 months old now and so adorable. Check them out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back