• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Piggies And I'm Already So Proud! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyexXx

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Absolutely delighted! :D Ne and my boyfriend adopted 2 sows today. They were young and abandoned and are VERY timid. So i thought it would take a while for them to settle. We've been home 3 hours and i had them sat next to me on the sofa and after a wee while they came walking over and climbed onto my knee and are quitley wheeking away! :) Brave girls!

Aww, that is so cute. I am so happy for you!
Good luck with them settling in, I am sure they will be just fine. We need pigtures in a while! Haha.

They are coming out there shells quite quickly. They're playing with their toys now and out of the hut. And they are not sure on an age but my guess is 1yr give or take a few months. They still look a little small. And definately! :) Will have pics up tomorrow! :) Tried today but i missed the light! :) They are gorgeous though! Still in the naming process!

They are coming out there shells quite quickly. They're playing with their toys now and out of the hut. And they are not sure on an age but my guess is 1yr give or take a few months. They still look a little small. And definately! :) Will have pics up tomorrow! :) Tried today but i missed the light! :) They are gorgeous though! Still in the naming process!
We will be happy to give a few name suggestions!

That's great news. Well done for rescuing. :tu:

Hello everyone! Apologies for not getting the photo's up! Disaster struck and i've had no wifi til now! Our flat flooded so we're currently in a b&b while the dog and piggies are at a friends! Still see them each day but missing them all so much! :/

Aww no so sorry to hear that. Hope everything's sorted soon. And you can get back home.

Oh no glad that you are all ok. Hope you get to move home again soon.

Just found out today that all the electrics and floors are knackered! Gonna be out for months while they rip it all apart! :/ But on the bright side we are at least getting out of this awful b&b. We'rw getting a scatter flat and our pets will be back with us on thursday! :D

Your girls are just Gorgeous!
They really suit their names. Peanut has such big, adorable eyes. And Cocoa has some beautiful rosettes going on.
It's wonderful that you are offering these beauties a forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back